Saturday, August 28, 2010

Some Like it...Timeless



I've fallen in love with this timeless photo of Tony Curtis. In my opinion, if I didn't know this was Tony Curtis, I would have thought this photo was taken last week at a hotel in New York. 

This photo really made me think - there is no reason for our personal style and our home decor to make us look out of date - ever. I'm sure we all had bad moments, especially throughout the 80's and 90's, that we would like to take back. But if we stick to earlier decades to influence our life (anything between the 1920's - the 1960's), we won't have this ever happen. Remember, there is a reason why Eames never goes out of style and why Chanel can be passed down to the next generation. Timeless.

Yes, Tony liked it hot most of the time - but let's be honest...he liked it timeless as well. 

Cheers,
Charysse

Photo: GQ.com - At London's Dorchester hotel, 1957.

No comments:

Post a Comment