Thursday, May 5, 2011

You 2 Are Just Like...

I was out shopping for an anniversary card for close friends of mine, and everything I came across was so bad it made me want to stick a pencil in my eye. I decided to go with a safe choice - a card with two owls in love. Awww. I left frustrated because 90% of the cards to choose from were birthday cards and the other 10% were just no fun. So I thought I'd attempt a card that you could get your favourite couple in love. Whether they are baby boomers, rockers or romantics - I hope you find one to suit that special couple that you love to hate.

Dimentions: 5.5 x 4.25 inches
Cardstock: 110lb Matte 

For the Baby Boomers in your life:


For the Hardcore Rockstars in your life: 


For the Romantics in your life:


Hopefully my online store will be up early 2012. 

I'd love to get some feedback, so please comment on what you like or didn't like. I'm still in the tweaking process.

Cheers,
Charysse

2 comments:

  1. Love your sick sense of humour babe. ;) So excited to see u working on this. These look great and I'm excited for what's to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I can't wait till 2012?

    ReplyDelete