Monday, September 12, 2011

France Series - Paris: Top Cinq

No. 1 Île Saint-Louis
Île Saint-Louis is one of the two islands in Paris. There are a couple reasons why I absolutely love this this place. First of all, La Maison Berthillon. Literally the best ice-cream I have ever had. They have flavours like: Apricot, Rhubarb and Salted Caramel. And let's be honest, it's pretty darn cute to get an ice-cream in Paris. Second. I want to recap the last day I was in Paris on Île Saint-Louis in May. It was overcast with a perfect breeze. We just got our ice-cream from La Maison Berthillon and decided to walk to the water and look at Notre Dame from across the way. As we were sitting on the steps by the Seine, La Vie en Rose started playing nearby on an accordion. I'm actually not joking. This type of stuff actually happens in Paris! As cheesy as it is, I can't help but shed a tear. 
Cheers,
Charysse 







No comments:

Post a Comment