Friday, March 30, 2012

Hat Island Series III: Saturday Morning

I woke up to the sound of the ocean and the question of what would our surroundings really look like (up to this point I had only enjoyed the house at night and in the dark). Opening the curtain I saw the exact scene I had looked at online for months previous. And yes, it was better in person. However to fully take in the view required coffee, Baileys and a few well dressed friends. 


One thing that made this weekend even more special is we had matching pyjama's from the Hudson's Bay Co. Eventually we all arrived in the main house, one-by-one, in our matching jammies. My girlfriend sabered a bottle of champagne (pictured below) while the guests of honour made us a delicious breakfast.


After breakfast, the girls took a walk down the beach and the boys entertained themselves, as boys love to do. Surprisingly, none of them got hurt (pictured below).


I can't imagine a better start to a day.


Cheers,
Charysse

No comments:

Post a Comment