Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Europe 2014 // Paris: Le Flight & Le Apartment

2 couples. 3 weeks. 5 locations.

Our trip took place from April 26th to May 16th. We had 5 nights in Paris, and let me tell you not one second was wasted. I can't wait to share with you some things we got up to. Be warned that if you have been to Paris, or have always wanted to, these pictures will rightly make your heart ache just a little. But before I do that, I want to in introduce you to our team and to the digs we had in Paris. Our team is pictured directly below, from left to right: Dustin my husband, moi, Katie, Jamie. We stayed in the 15 arrondissement in two bachelor apartments, literally right next to each other. Team Carlson had the Fashion Room while Team Juchymenko had the Boulangerie Room


Here is what we will be covering in our upcoming blog posts:
5 nights Paris
2 nights Siena
7 nights San Casciano
5 nights Positano
1 night Rome

Cheers,
Charysse

No comments:

Post a Comment