Monday, July 13, 2015

Europe 2014 // Italy: Positano, Ravello, Capri

My dad, who has travelled the world (and I mean the world) said, when he came back from Positano, that it was his favourite place he's ever been to. When he talks about it he gets a certain twinkle in his eyes. That's a big statement coming from someone who has seen and experienced so much. 

When we arrived in Positano by car we checked in and did a quick walk around the town and noticed there was a wedding. We couldn't help but linger to watch the happy couple. Fireworks appeared that night for the newlyweds and it was then I realized that my dad was right. I fell in love. I fell in love with my husband all over again and I fell in love with Positano. 

Positano

Piano Concert in Ravello

A day in Capri

Ciao,
Charysse

No comments:

Post a Comment