Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#TENYEARSOFHIGHKICKS - The Weekend

On November 20, 2014 we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. We decided to spend three nights at The Rosewood Hotel Georgia, and what a memorable three nights they were. Instead of going out for an uber fancy dinner, we opted for room service and watched Casablanca. We shared a bottle of wine we brought back from our Italy adventures that we saved just for the occasion. 

When it came to the gifts, I spent a whole year racking my brain for the perfect gift. I tried to choose something that could equal or show how much I love Dustin. The truth? There is nothing. When I concluded that even a Lamborghini wouldn't cut it (not even in my realm of reality) I realized I would need to make it more personal. I got him 10 gifts for 10 years. Each gift was given with a card with a hashtag. It ranged from #tenyearsofagingtogether (wine tasting) to #tenyearsoftimetogether (wrist watch). Some were small in size and some big, but it all added up to our ten years together. 

I'm not going to do a show and tell of the gifts we exchanged, but one of the items Dustin arranged for us was a cooking class at the Dirty Apron Cooking School. Here are some photos from our weekend together. 

P.S. The Saturday of our stay at the hotel, little did we know that my parents surprise party for us was at the same hotel. That will be in the following post.

Checking in and Room Service


The Dirty Apron
 
 

Cheers,
Charysse

No comments:

Post a Comment