Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#TOURDETRON

What the heck is Tour de Tron? If it sounds made up, it's because it is. This year is the first year, since I was a kid, that I had a bike. Because of this new found love for spending time with my bike, I gave birth to Tour de Tron. I coupled this with my husbands love for sunsets. 

We had an amazing group of 30 people. We met at Science World at 7:45pm for a lift off time of 8pm. I had planned to have three speakers with the same playlist - front, middle and back of the group. I also made up screen savers with our Tour de Tron logo and handed out #TOURDETRON2015 stickers to everyone. Our route took us along the seawall, through English Bay and around Stanley Park to finish off in Third Beach.

Once we arrived at the beach, my friend let off a pink smoke bomb which was pretty smokin' awesome. A few rounds of glow in the dark bocce and at 11:30pm we all rode home in the pitch black with only our LED coloured lights leading the way - everyone ringing their bells in bliss. 

Photography: Three Knuckle Photography
Instagram Video of the night: Watch here











Cheers,
Charysse

No comments:

Post a Comment